Kimono de Jack Birmingham (UK)
Well it was a great day out as always. We ate sausage, had chocolate covered fruit, mulled wine, waffles, Dutch pancakes and visited the Staffordshire hoard. Fortunately I kept myself to a sausage and chocolate covered fruit as as the following photos prove…..I really have put on weight and need to do something about it
We have new members though, so our outing totalled 8! 9 with a long suffering kimono other half belonging to Hong. My kimono was synthetic purple base with funky 1960′s mod type dots and a polka dot juban and collar. My coat was a superb $0.99 buy from eBay and has cherries on it. I really want a cherry kimono. The photos are by Lyuba
Notice that the white wall in the background has NOTHING, I said NOTHING on my complexion.
Also if you feel the need for some kimono/Christmas related cheer, here is a good Christmas and kimono shot of Lyuba:
Kimono de Jack Christmas postcard material!
April also posted this picture of my taiko musubi which looks surprisingly neat even though I had such a fuss to get it right. My obi was thinner than most, stupidly long and I broke my makura. I was trying to do a nijuudaiko musubi, but failed!
- Broken the same new years resolution….AGAIN!
- I get a LITTLE bit of extra money and go bonkers…gah…I hate myself!
- Shall I dress up like a harlot again? Why not!
- Hyper Japan Christmas Oiran Showdown…
- I don’t think I will ever stop….
- Kimono, a dying art and the international comminity
- A Japanese rock band releasing an album in the UK? (Gazette, Division)
- Kimono de Corset at the Sparklewren Boutique Opening with Immodesty Blaize
- Cheap kimono are the best kimono…
- You always need more accessories….