The challenge questions are:
1. How did you discover and get into kimono?
Your dearest kimono item(s).
Your most used kimono item(s) (not counting jubans, datejimes etc.).
4. Your least used kimono item(s).
5. Your favourite coordination(s) so far.
6. What do you like and don’t like about kimono.
7. Kimono confessions. Did you know that…
8. Your dream kitsuke items (or at least items you really really want but can’t get for whatever reason).
9. Your biggest kimono fears.
10. Your biggest kimono inspiration.
11. Your kimono collection.
12. The evolution of your kitsuke.
13. Your special kimono memory.
My most used kimono item is in fact an accessory.
My fan. I have a few but I can’t leave in a kimono without one. I will share a picture of a fancy one from my collection, however, my every kimono day fan is a lot simpler (and not an odori fan)
I have two favourite, a plain black fan with modern orange style detail and a lilac silk one.