The challenge questions are:
How did you discover and get into kimono?
Your dearest kimono item(s).
Your most used kimono item(s) (not counting jubans, datejimes etc.).
Your least used kimono item(s).
5. Your favourite coordination(s) so far.
6. What do you like and don’t like about kimono.
7. Kimono confessions. Did you know that…
8. Your dream kitsuke items (or at least items you really really want but can’t get for whatever reason).
9. Your biggest kimono fears.
10. Your biggest kimono inspiration.
11. Your kimono collection.
12. The evolution of your kitsuke.
13. Your special kimono memory.
Least used kimono item.
I like to wear out all my kimono, its clothing ain’t it? However, there are some pieces I am afraid to walk out the door in so they are admired and not used much. My Geisha susohiki in particular.
I have three, a pink september hitoe hikizuri which has been worn once:
and my favourite purple hikizuri which has not made it onto a human yet:
Due to ‘the fear’ which will be detailed in part #9 these will always be my least used kimono items, forever. That and my korin belt.