The challenge questions are:
1. How did you discover and get into kimono?
2. Your dearest kimono item(s).
3. Your most used kimono item(s) (not counting jubans, datejimes etc.).
4. Your least used kimono item(s).
5. Your favourite coordination(s) so far.
6. What do you like and don’t like about kimono.
7. Kimono confessions. Did you know that…
8. Your dream kitsuke items (or at least items you really really want but can’t get for whatever reason).
9. Your biggest kimono fears.
10. Your biggest kimono inspiration.
11. Your kimono collection.
12. The evolution of your kitsuke.
13. Your special kimono memory.
My biggest confession is I spend $300 on this:
and also that I always wear some kind of cotton cycling shorts under my kimono to stop my legs rubbing together. Kimono walking all day can sometimes get sore, where as normal walking you can stride out so it doesn’t 🙂
My kimono dream items would be maiko hikizuri and darai obi. I will buy them one day when I have spare money and somewhere to display them. Currently as I don’t cosplay they would just be folded away and not worn.
Origin of the challenge:
Blogs participating in the challenge:
- Naomi no Kimono Asobi
- Kitty Kanzashi
- My Kimono
- Strawberry Kimono