The challenge questions are:
1. How did you discover and get into kimono?
2. Your dearest kimono item(s).
3. Your most used kimono item(s) (not counting jubans, datejimes etc.).
4. Your least used kimono item(s).
5. Your favourite coordination(s) so far.
6. What do you like and don’t like about kimono.
7. Kimono confessions. Did you know that…
8. Your dream kitsuke items (or at least items you really really want but can’t get for whatever reason).
9. Your biggest kimono fears.
10. Your biggest kimono inspiration:
11. Your kimono collection.
12. The evolution of your kitsuke.
13. Your special kimono memory.
Well, I have kindly sorted out and added my kimono collection to this blog for you:
- Formal Kimono
- Fun/Informal Kimono
- Other Accessories
- Show/Demo Kimono
Pulled in dynamically from my flickr account 🙂
Easy as pie and my obsession laid out for all to see. You can see my favourite themes running though my collection, red, black and purple for most part!
I have tried to add more colours recently but still find I actually WEAR red with black or purple most often than not.
I have added more pink as typically I like purple and pink, as well as upping my accessories for a more multi-colour theme look. I think I decided this when one of the fashion shows we did, EVERY outfit was red/black or purple!!!
I like all colours, apart from beige. Beige is the devils colour. I will even take brown or grey (considered boring colours by myself), if it is paired with a brighter colour. I have a wonderful brown meisen kimono with bright aqua blue shapes.
Also don’t tell me it’s ‘sand’ and not beige. It’s beige, Lucifer is known by many names.
Origin of the challenge:
Blogs participating in the challenge:
- Naomi no Kimono Asobi
- Kitty Kanzashi
- My Kimono
- Strawberry Kimono