Well I got my OPI’s!
From the left…
1. Muir Muir on the wall – Deep cherry purple with lighter shimmer.
2. Dining al fresco – Cartoon sky blue with a pearlised finish.
3. Keeping Suzi at Bay – Mid royal blue creme. I can see glitter in its future!
4. A-piers to be tan – Melted galaxy chocolate creme.
5. Peace & Love & OPI – Silver with a purple/green slight holo shimmer.
6. I knead sour dough – I can only describe this as a coffee purple with gold shimmer. It tends to be more mauve in the light.
All good colours, not sure about the tan, but I could jazz it up with foil. My favourite is actually I knead sour dough. No shrinkage on the pop either, good to apply.
Swatches are two coats.